Dorm room set up and then I said let’s do it different. Kyle said ok and then we tried to move the bed down. It seemed simple in my mind. The bed was to tall and impossible to make his bed and no room for anything. Kyle agreed but Jared had run to the store so without his help, Kyle and I took everything apart. I broke the bed it all fell down. Kyle was mad and I started crying it was actually the worst. Kyle is so kind and held it all together and I lost it. Jared walked back in He calmly put everything back together he didn’t say anything to either of us he just fixed it all with an positive smile and we had a perfect room before we left to go to church.
We went to church and realized that all YSA wards are a bit strange but it ok everyone is included. We had ice cream and the whole trip was great except for the parts that weren’t and the fact we left my heart in Las Cruses.
Don’t worry the whole drive down we had walkie talkies which I thought was silly but we had so much fun talking back and forth! Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment